I love Women’s Day! I highly stand against sexists, people who discriminate against people based on their gender, especially women, and I feel that this day is perfect for all those sexists to feel bad about themselves.
Today's Women's Day,
the day, we should try and drive sexists away.
The day dedicated to all women,
And today, we should listen,
and hear what they have to say.
One might say, "Boys make fun of me!"
And, I may ask to those boys, Why does your face light when you do this, in glee?
Another might say, "I want to play soccer, but the boys say girls cannot!"
Girl, listening to them, you really should not!
We, women, should stand for other women!
And not just stay hidden.
This day is to celebrate women
Every women there is,
We should stop the sexists making sins.
Soo…how was the poem :))? This poem is not just to read, okay? You have to apply it! If you’re a sexist, STOP BEING ONE 🛑👊
This post is dedicated to all the single people (Get outta here if yo in a relationship)
Happy Valentine’s Day! I made a comment in Google Classroom, wishing everyone a happy valentine’s day, but the teachers deleted it. Maybe they don’t want anyone reminded about their ‘relationshipless’ life.
If you feel too single, make a card for yourself. And an imaginary gf/bf for yourself. Here is a mini survival kit through this cheesy day.
Aamy’s Survival Kit Through Valentine’s day
Binge on your fave shows
Make a card for yourself
EAT CHOCOLATE (No pink, or heart shaped ones)
Stay away from things valentiny
And to all those peoples’ whose exams at on March, like me, STUDY
If you’re really in need of a card, here:
I’ll just end it here with a quote:
Happy Valentine’s Day. Enjoy having long, romantic walks. To the fridge
Hiya Chillers! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I’m literally wearing my Halloween costume now. So, guys, I’ve written a buncha facts about Halloween, after that you guys can take a quiz. Just don’t cheat! LETS GET STARTED
1. Halloween originated from an ancient Celtic festival
2. The word “witch” actually comes from an old English word that means “wise woman.”
3. Owls are popular Halloween symbols
4. Legend has it that if you see a spider on Halloween night, it means a loved one is watching over you.
5. Halloween is traditionally associated with the colors orange and black
6. Trick-or-treating was first mentioned in print in North America
7. Halloween is thought to be 6,000 years old
8. Jack-o-lanterns were originally turnips, not pumpkins.