I bet most of your online classes are still going on (with offline classes), right? And most of you use Google Classroom? And the Google Class Stream has a lot of weird, normal, or unrelated topics?
I’ve picked the most common things said and put them into a post! Are there any people like this in your class or are you like any one of them?
1. The Panicker
This type of person PANICKS when the meet link doesn’t come. Most common in our class.
2. The Flexer
You know when that person gets something awesome and decides to boast it off?
“I’m getting a xbox, omgomgomg”
😒💨. Bruh, just stop 🙏. You’re making me jealous
3. The ‘Hello 😄’ or ‘Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night’ dudes
The nice people. Perhaps a hello in the meet chat would be more whatstheword.
4. That One Dude Who Wants To Sound Like A Scientist For BASIC Questions
What even is the point. *no more words*
5. That Person Who Advertises His YouTube Channel Creatively
At first, I thought he was roleplaying, but I soon found out he was advertising.
6. The ‘I got epic marks’ dude
Wow! I got 18/20! Time to flex it to the class!
And my friend went:
7. That Fella Who Loves Facts
It is up to me, and only I, to make this world smarter with useless facts 🦸♂️!
*Avengers theme music plays*
*Googles a fact and pastes it and posts the message*
*Avengers theme music gets distorted and dies*
8. The Odd-Question Asker (Does asker make sense 😳?)
Okay, I gotta be honest, I like these type of questions. Hey, I got an idea; How about you guys ask me these weird questions, and I put it in a post?
9. That One Kid Who Talks About A Game No one Knows About 🤐
A picture tells a thousand words 🙂😶
You write the message. You send the message and you get the replies. Or you don’t.
⚠THIS POST WAS JUST FOR FUN! I DO NOT MEAN TO MAKE MY CLASSMATES FEEL BAD!⚠
Peace Out 😎