Hey! Welcome or welcome back to Aamy’s Imaginations, a lil’ corner in the internet, where I express my thoughts!
This is the second episode of the series I started a while back!
View the other episodes here:
|Aamy’s Baking Diaries| How to make a chocolate mug cake 🍫| Epi: 1|
|Additional episode: Blogmas Day 6 🎅: Gingerbread Cookies!|
So, today is my dad’s birthday and I made an apple pudding for it yesterday, and it turned out so good, that I thought that I’ll share it with you!
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 apples 🍎
- 2 cups of milk 🥛
- 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp sugar 🧂
- 1/4 cornflour 🌽
- 1/4 spoon cinnamon 🌲 (Coz cinnamon is the bark of a tree-)
- 1 tsp butter 🧈
To the recipe (Like the meme: To the salon! 😅)!
- Dice up an apple and blend it with milk in the blender (Where else do you blend things 🤦♀️)
- After you blend it so ✨perfectly✨ that there are no chunks, put it in a strainer and strain it onto a pan 🍳 (Minus the egg. We need a normal pan emoji 😶)
- Discard the fibres, unless you don’t wanna waste food, then you eat it 🥄😋(Like how I did. It tastes bland)
- Add 1/2 cups of sugar and 1/4 cups of cornflour and stir it until its thick. If you want less sugar, add 1/4 cups. I used 1/4 cups of sugar.
- It should also bubble 💭 (Wow, yes. perfect. a speech bubble)
- Put it in cups and in the fridge it goes for about 2 hours or overnight 🌃
- Now, peel the other apple (The ‘peel’ is in bold, coz I FORGOT TO PEEL MINE AND I HAD TO DO AFTER IT WAS CUT) and dice it.
- Now, fry it with the butter, cinnamon and sugar for 10 mins until golden-brown (And not black ❌⚫)
- Saute it 🥄
- Let it cool. Once that’s done, put it on top the pudding. AND DEVOUR IT, LIKE A BEAST WHO HASN’T EATEN IN DAYS.
Did yours work out well? Send me a pic!
Here is mine:
I hope yours turns out well! Okiee! Bub byeeee!
Peace out 😎