Welcome or welcome back to Aamy’s Imaginations, where I express my thoughts in words 😁
Today, I’m doing a really fun tag! The Rory’s Story tag(In case you didn’t read the title…which is impossible unless you’re a psycho)!
Anyways, Lez get started
WE ARE ALL MULES HERE ARE THE RULES~
- Mention the original creator of the tag Far from perfect and leave a link to the original post
- Use the tag – Rory’s stories tag
- You must keep all the headings I have used or at least come up with weird ones of your own cuz the post HAS to be weird
- The story HAS to be weird (I am saying this again people spin the most weird stories)
- Thank the person who has tagged you and mention them
- Make/use a weird featured image
- BE WEIRD
- Put all the story combinations in your post and then choose one to make a story on and highlight the words which indicate the image you have used, for eg if the image is alien and you have interpreted it as ET then highlight the word ET
- Also put the game rules in your post so everyone understands how to play
- Tag people (please don’t forget)
This may bring me fame here are the rules for the game~
Begin with ‘Once Upon a Time’ and tell a story that links together all 9 face-up images. Start with the first image to grab your attention. Use three cubes for the beginning, three for the middle, and three for the end of the story. There is one rule: there are no wrong answers.
Stop thinking of captions here are your options~
This is cause for jubilation, here is my combination~
This is my pride and glory let’s begin my story~
Once upon a time, there lived a fish. The fish‘s name was Notfish and Notfish lived in a lock. The key of the lock was lost and so, Notfish was stuck there. The only thing that shone a light on his locked (See what I did there?) house was a torch.
Finally, one day a hand opened the lock. Too bad the detached hand smashed the lock with an abacus, so Notfish died in the process. The hand then decided to go to the office. It took its card and Notfish. It dropped the dead fish in his office bully’s food, and the bully ate it.
“‘Is food taste bed!” he cried.
The hand took Notfish out (yes, by stuffing the hand in his mouth) and went back home. At home the hand did a lot of experiments, calculating with an abacus, and finally, the hand had made a…house. The hand flicked Notfish in and went away.
Back in the house, the hand made, somehow the fish came alive. Notfish grew long, hairy, limbs and walked to the hand’s house.
Notfish became violent and hit the hand with an abacus. All the beads fell off. The hand then used glue to stick the beads on itself, so it would be more attractive. The hand left its home and went away. Notfish could walk now too. He had limbs. Hairy limbs. And, Notfish went off, causing chaos where ever he went.
Did you see my bag? Here are the people that I tag~
If you liked that (Deff not my best story 😅!), click here!
Thanks for visiting! Byee!