- Fruits of your choice-Strawberry, apple, mango🍓
- Honey🍯 2 tbsp
- Orange juice🍊 or condensed milk 10 tbsp
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt🧂
- Fresh cream 1 cup
- Mix the orange juice, honey, Fresh cream, salt, and sugar together.
- Then mix all the fruits until combined
- Use cling wrap and tightly cover it over the honey mixture and keep it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- After the honey mixture is cool, mix it with the fruits.
- Now, enjoy it for breakfast or for dessert with ice-cream!! (It’s better eaten for breakfast 😋)